The Value of a Comprehensive Eye Examination
Unlike a simple screening, a comprehensive exam at Mitchell Family Eye Care measures visual skills critical to healthy vision. In addition, conditions such as glaucoma, diabetes, and hypertension can be detected through thorough evaluation of your eyes.
Our office uses state-of-the-art technology, including digital imaging of the retina, which serves as a permanent record of your ocular health. Your eyes are the windows to your overall health– good eye care is not only an integral part of maintaining your vision, but also of ensuring a high quality of life and good overall health.
Some of the Services we provide includes:
- Contact lens fitting (including specialty and hard-to-fit cases)
- Ocular Disease Treatement and Managemnet
- LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery co-management
- Pediatric (including infant) examinations
- Vision Therapy
- Sports Vision
- Glaucoma Treatment and Management
- Emergency Care, injuries and acute infection care
- Routine Eye Health and Vision Exams
- Computer Vision Syndrome/Blue Light solutions